Here’s what to expect with disputes:
- You’ll receive an email from us with details regarding the dispute and request for information and supporting documentation from you.
- The request for information and documents is so that we can submit your evidence to the banks on your behalf.
- The reviewing banks are only looking for the facts to determine which side to favor. The simpler and clearer you can be about what happened regarding the services rendered, value you delivered, as well as the understanding you had with the client, the more likely you will be successful with winning disputes.
- We submit your evidence for the banks to review.
- Banks can take up to three months to complete their reviews. Once the review is complete, we’ll notify you on whether the dispute was resolved in your favor or not.