You can port your number into PocketSuite! First confirm that the number you are looking to port is not the cell phone login number that you use to login to this PocketSuite account.
You have two options for porting:(1) Pay a one time fee of $50 or (2) Become an annual subscription plan subscriber.
Then, send us a message with how you'd like to do the payment and then complete the following steps:
Send us the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) The authorized user or owner’s first and last name.
2) The corresponding service address. This must be an actual physical address. PO Boxes are not valid addresses.
3) A Letter of Authorization (LOA) signed by the authorized user and/or owner of the number(s). Note that the information on your LOA must match the authorized user name and service address provided by your current carrier. https://www.twilio.com/resources/docs/Letter_of_Authorization.pdf
4) Obtain a Customer Service Record (CSR). To obtain, you’ll need to contact your current carrier (likely their Porting Team). Please specify that you want the customer service record on file with the carrier, not merely your billing records. Therefore, it’s best to ask specifically for the CSR.
5) A scanned (or electronic) copy of the most recent phone bill within the last 30 days that includes the account, owner/authorized user name, & address information for the numbers you’d like to port.