Switching the system you use to run your business may seem daunting, but at PocketSuite, we make the onboarding process as quick and easy as possible! Our Imports Team is always ready to help you bring over data from other platforms, just follow these steps below!
Step 1: Setup Your PocketSuite Account
All you need is a phone number and 15 minutes to be up and running on PocketSuite!
- Download PocketSuite from the App Store or Google Play or you can signup online from your Desktop or tablet.
- Create a new PocketSuite account using your phone number.
- Schedule a Welcome Call with an expert on our Customer Success Team who will walk you through setting up your account and assist you with importing your client list, service list, appointments, and much more!
Step 2: Decide what you would like switched over
PocketSuite can help you import all of your business data so you never feel like you’re starting from scratch. Here’s what we can help you import:
- Client List
- Service List
- Booked Appointments
- Active Packages
- Active Subscriptions
- Form Template
- Contract Template
Step 3: Download your data from Acuity
PocketSuite offers many features designed to make your life easier and to grow your business. Currently, Acuity supports the export of your client list, booked appointments, and active packages and subscriptions. Below is a quick guide to how you can download your information. Then send them to PocketSuite at email@example.com so that we can import them for you. Easy peasy!
- Client List: To export your clients from Acuity, select Scheduling and click Clients. From here, click Import/Export > Export. This will present a drop-down where you can choose to export all clients or those within a certain date range. Click Export Clients to download a CSV file.
- Booked Appointments: To export your appointments from Acuity, go to your Scheduling. Click Reports > Export, then select the date range you would like to export. Choose if you want to include scheduled appointments and which intake forms you would like to to include. Click Export Appointments to download your CSV file.
- Active Packages and Subscriptions: To export your active packages and subscriptions from Acuity, navigate to Scheduling. From here, click on Packages, Gifts & Subscriptions > View Orders > Export to download your CSV file.
Step 4: Email PocketSuite and Start Booking Clients!
Once you’ve exported everything you need, send those CSV files along to firstname.lastname@example.org where our imports team will upload the data to your account! Be sure to include your name and phone number and if you have any questions, you can reach out to the PocketSuite team directly through the app!
Not able to export some of your data? No problem! You can easily fill out one of our import templates and send it along to email@example.com and we will add it to your account for you! Here is a list of our available templates below:
- Client List Import Template
- Service List Import Template Note: If you have a website where you list your services, just share your website address and we’ll pull your services into PocketSuite for you.
To import custom form(s) and contract(s), just email the document directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can send a PDF, WordDoc, GoogleDoc, or a link to your form(s) and contract(s) online and we’ll import it into PocketSuite for you.
Your success is important to us and we find that fully onboarded Pros on average see a 30% increase in income. So give yourself a raise by scheduling a welcome call today and see the power of PocketSuite’s tools for yourself! We are excited to welcome you to the PocketSuite network and help you grow your business!