Switching the system you use to run your business may seem daunting, but at PocketSuite, we make the onboarding process as quick and easy as possible! Our Imports Team is always ready to help you bring over data from other platforms, just follow these steps below!
Step 1: Setup Your PocketSuite Account
All you need is a phone number and 15 minutes to be up and running on PocketSuite!
- Download PocketSuite from the App Store or Google Play or you can signup online from your Desktop or tablet.
- Create a new PocketSuite account using your phone number.
- Schedule a Welcome Call with an expert on our Customer Success Team who will walk you through setting up your account and assist you with importing your client list, service list, appointments, and much more!
Step 2: Decide what you would like switched over
PocketSuite can help you import all of your business data so you never feel like you’re starting from scratch. Here you will find a list of the information we can import for you.
Step 3: Download your data from Mindbody
PocketSuite offers many features designed to make your life easier and to grow your business. Currently, MindBody supports the export of your client list, active packages, and subscriber information. Please note that exporting your data from Mindbody is only available with certain plans. Below is a quick guide to how you can access that information and then send them to PocketSuite at email@example.com so that we can import them for you. Easy peasy!
- Client List: To export your clients from MindBody, navigate to Reports > Clients > Mailing Lists. Use Select Export client file to download the CSV file to your device.
- Active Packages: To export your active packages from MindBody, select Reports. From here, click Clients > Visits and Retention > Visits Remaining. Filter for the dates and information you need and press Generate to download a CSV file of your data.
- Subscriber Data Export: For a fee, MindBody offers the Subscriber Data Export which allows you to export all of your client information including upcoming appointments, gift card balances, active subscriptions, contracts, forms and much more. Learn more here.
Step 4: Email PocketSuite and Start Booking Clients!
Once you’ve exported everything you need, send those CSV files along to firstname.lastname@example.org where our imports team will upload the data to your account! Be sure to include your name and phone number and if you have any questions, you can reach out to the PocketSuite team directly through the app!
Not able to export some of your data? No problem! You can easily fill out one of our import templates and send it along to email@example.com and we will add it to your account for you! Here is a list of our available templates below:
- Client List Import Template
- Service List Import Template Note: If you have a website where you list your services, just share your website address and we’ll pull your services into PocketSuite for you.
To import custom form(s) and contract(s), just email the document directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can send a PDF, WordDoc, GoogleDoc, or a link to your form(s) and contract(s) online and we’ll import it into PocketSuite for you.
Your success is important to us and we find that fully onboarded Pros on average see a 30% increase in income. So give yourself a raise by scheduling a welcome call today and see the power of PocketSuite’s tools for yourself! We are excited to welcome you to the PocketSuite network and help you grow your business!