Switching the system you use to run your business may seem daunting, but with PocketSuite, we make the onboarding process as quick and easy as possible! Our Imports Team is always ready to help you bring over data from other platforms, just follow these steps below!
Step 1: Setup Your PocketSuite Account
All you need is a phone number and 15 minutes to be up and running on PocketSuite!
- Sign Up for PocketSuite from your phone, desktop, or tablet.
- Download PocketSuite from the App Store or Google Play, or signup online from your Desktop or tablet.
- Schedule a Welcome Call with an expert on our Customer Success Team who will walk you through setting up your account and assist you with importing your client list, service list, appointments, and much more!
Step 2: Decide what you would like switched over
PocketSuite’s Imports Team can help you import all of your business data to your PocketSuite account so you never feel like you’re starting from scratch. Here you will find a list of the information we can import for you.
Step 3: Download your data from Rosy Salon Software
PocketSuite offers many features designed to make your life easier and to grow business. Currently, Rosy Salon Software supports the export of your client list, upcoming bookings, and services. Below is a quick guide to how you can access that information and then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can import it for you. Easy peasy!
- Client List: To export your clients from Rosy Salon Software, click Reports, select Clients, run the report, then click Export to Excel to download a CSV file.
- Upcoming Bookings: To export your upcoming bookings from Rosy Salon Software, click Reports, select Appointments, choose your desired date range, run the report, then click Export to Excel to download a CSV file.
- Services: To export your services from Rosy Salon Software, click Reports, select Services, run the report, then click Export to Excel to download a CSV file.
You can find the Client List Import Template here and Service List Import Template here. Note: If you have a website where you list your services, just share your website address and we’ll pull your services into PocketSuite for you.
Step 4: Email PocketSuite and Start Booking Clients!
Once you’ve exported everything you need, send those CSV files along to email@example.com where our imports team will upload the data to your account! Be sure to include your name and phone number and if you have any questions, you can reach out to the PocketSuite team directly through the app!
Not able to export some of your data? No problem! You can easily fill out one of our import templates and send it along to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add it to your account for you! Here is a list of our available templates below:
- Pricing Import Template
- Packages Import Template
- Package Prices Import Template
- Bookings Import Template
- Product Import Template
To import custom form(s) and contract(s), just email the document directly to email@example.com. You can send a PDF, WordDoc, GoogleDoc, or a link to your form(s) and contract(s) online and we’ll import it into PocketSuite for you.
Your success is important to us and we find that fully onboarded Pros on average see a 30% increase in income. So give yourself a raise by scheduling a Welcome Call today and see the power of PocketSuite’s tools for yourself! We are excited to welcome you to the PocketSuite network and help you grow your business!